ADVERTISEMENT

A solution for Josh Rosen

Oct 16, 2017
I think I have found the perfect way to deal with Josh Rosen. I have been in the lab for what seems like minutes possibly maybe even a half hour trying to figure out how to flip this football team around. The conclusion I have come to is, to put Liangelo Ball at Qb. Liangelo Ball would instantly be the biggest star to ever walk on a UCLA field. Troy Aikman has nothing on Liangelo Ball when it comes to being a starting QB. Lavar has groomed his children into being some of the best athletes in the world. That is why I am starting a petition titled: Liangelo Ball>Rosen Faxxx. Please like this message if you would like to see the switch also and we could show this to Mora and the coaching staff. If for some reason my foolproof plan does not work, maybe, just maybe we could bring back McLeod Bethel-Thompson to lead this offense because currently I dont see us winning another game with this dumpster fire that is called an offense. Furthermore, Mora should go take tips from P Diddy on how to win a fight in the trenches because the defensive line has been abysmal. Maybe we should also fire the wide recievers and call up Snoop Dogg and beg him to let us have Cordell Broadus again. So to recap:
1. We need to start Liangelo Ball at QB
2. If step 1 fails we need to bring back McLeod Bethel-Thompson
3. if steps 1 and 2 fail, we keep rosen and beg Snoop Dogg for Cordell Broadus
4. We hire P diddy as our defensive line coach

I think this is a pretty solid plan that I have put together. Honestly probably wouldnt lose a game probably for the next 10 to 15 decades. Let me know what you guys think. #Liangelo>Rosen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT