ADVERTISEMENT

Bad Jim Mora

Snyder deserves no respect. Hundley takes a knee on 1st down and again on 2nd down. K-State calls a TO. Then on 3rd down his player jumps the pile and takes a cheap shot at Brett Hundley. Very classless move on Snyder's behalf. I wouldn't of even shook Snyder's hand.

No skin in the game, but seeing it all, I don't blame Mora for getting pissed or the blow off. Was low class move by KSU.

the TO was called on the field not from the bench. still no reason to act like a little baby.

Well, UCLA was flagged for several personal fouls in the game. As I recall there was no flag on any of those plays as the game ended. The game was not over yet, KSTATE was down only 5 points, it aint over till its over.

Wasn't a cheap shot, he was trying to force a fumble. Your coach is a douchebag and your team is a bunch of thugs. How many personal fouls? A sorry show of sportsmanship. As fans you should be ashamed

Mora knew what was coming

When Snyder called the time out, Mora put his Jumbo package blockers in to replace two other players who were blocking over Hundley on the prior two downs. Mora obviously knew what KSU was going to try to do. Both the UCLA blockers really nailed the KSU player when he dove over the pile and attempted to spear Hundley with his helmet. I just laughed watching the KSU player #22 getting blasted by both blockers, I don't think that player will try a stunt like that again. You may also read some of the UCLA players Tweets after the game that a couple of KSU players told them they refused to do what their staff told them to do.

Mora is to smart for Snyder's shenanigans. Snyder may have the KSU fans snowed but not Mora.

I can't believe you're calling Snyder classless when Mora is your coach.....talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Obviously Snyder was having a hard time

with being dominated by UCLA.

Hundley still had his hand injury from the Stanford game as Mazzone stated. Imagine what the score would have been if Hundley wasn't throwing wobblers. It didn't even matter UCLA still dominated the KSU pussy cats.

Uh..dominated? If 40-35 is domination then there should have been a mercy rule implemented during the Stanford game. Its been 3 days and I'm still counting UCLA's personal fouls...

I'm not used to take the high road .. so I won't. But both Snyder calling for the players to jump the victory formation and Coach Mora's less than friendly hand shakes were less than classy. Nevertheless, it was a fun game to attend and I pray classless Jim Mora stays at UCLA until he retires so that he can break our nine game win streak against poor Marty's overly -talented but underly-coached team.

ADVERTISEMENT