ADVERTISEMENT

Bruin revolution!!!!?? Hahahahahaha

StillUSC2005

Nov 1, 2013
We were down and out on sanctions and the best you could do was the Sun Bowl lmao hahahahaha Back to the bottom you go little guys!!!
Fight on!!!!

Are you retarded? We signed a good class and will be stomping you guys next year. Have fun at the sun bowl while we move on to the play offs. It will be an improvement for Sark though! LOL!!

You see that's the problem with you bruins, you can't see outside of California! so what if you beat us! ( which likely won't happen anyway) what does that mean? Did you win a national championship? A PAC 12 title? a Rose Bowl? listen Ruin fan there is a whole world outside, beating USC two consecutive times don't mean anything If your playing in the Sun Bowl at the end of the season! I bet you think the Clippers own LA too! Lmao listen Ruin fan you can beat us for the next 20 years and it means absolutely nothing if you don't win championships, that's something that you know nothing about. We've been dominating you for eons winning championship along with it. That's the glaring between the Ruins and USC. Your happy winning the city we're happy winning national tittles, but thank you for taking care of things while Daddy was away, but Daddy's back now so you can go back to being a child!

Fight on!!

Jdosta pot is still illegal in Cali so put the pipe away. That weak ass team of yours isn't making the playoffs next year or any other year in the near future. Stanford and Oregon will wreck that ass like they do every year. I would be surprised if you even made it to the PAC 12 championship game. Arizona St. and USC are both more talented.

Teammates,Good Lord!! Now the Domers! What next? No response required!! Just go SUC beat the Irish!! Never forget 51-0!

Talk talk talk talk.....See you the the Rose Bowl, looking forward to it. hope you do t sell your tickets before the game like your buddy. You may want ask him if you can join him at the George strait concert LOL!

Notre shame guy, wonder how UCLA will be projected this year...hmmmm. Funny how irrelevant UCLA is when we keep getting your players.

Anyway, not trying to get too overzelous. We need to win a big time bowl game or advance to the playoffs this year. It is expected that we will. If not, then I will be back to take my licken. Either way, I'll be back, LOL!

Teammates,Good Lord!! Now the Domers! What next? No response required!! Just? go SUC beat the Irish!! Never forget 51-0!

Hey buddy remember 2007 when we sent the sh!ttiest Irish team to Pasadena and came away with the W? I believe ND was 0-7 going in and they ended up rocking your @ss on your home field. Even a terrible Charlie Wies coached ND>UCLA

Still are a shitty team. Your words ,not mine!! Would love to have your slow $ss team on our schedule. However. There are bigger fish to fry this season! Such as Stanford, Oregon, ASU and of course the men of Troy! In closing never mistake me as your buddy!!

Machlab33, I actually have some respect for people who attended nOtre dame. For some reason, I don't think you did?

You are correct I went to K-State. I have been a life long ND fan and and try to make it up there for a game or two every year. What difference does it make whether or not I attended ND? I am also a Chiefs fan and must confess that I have never been a part of that organization either. If this causes you to disrespect me oh well.

No disrespect intended. It does not make a difference whether you went to school there. Have a nice life.

mschlab33

Talk about pen_s envy … you slander our football bona fides by comparing us to a school you did not attend? Don't you feel a little bit embarrassed? You're like the kid who gets bullied and then responds by threatening to sick his big brother on the bully. Did you know that we flipped a recruit from K-State this year? Aren't you pissed about that? Don't you have any self respect?

That's what makes beating you guys so much fun. What you must of felt seeing Barkley on the ground with Barr standing over him...watching the seconds tick by helpless as the game ended and your season as well

Looks like another 8-game winning streak for us. God, it's great to be a Bruin

yeah winning the SuN Bowl was great! lol having no championships is also great lol its never great day to be a bruin

You know what was great were you Toejams being preseason #1 and then losing the Sun Bowl to G Tech. And your coach Lame Kitten getting knocked the f&%# out by our new RB coach in El Paso. That was great. Fart on!!!!

Re: mschlab33

Alan Moore I don't feel the least bit embarrassed. If Notre Dame played K-State I would be going for the Irish. I chose to go to college in state and K-State has a good engineering program. UCLA's football program is not a powerhouse and never will be...just stating the facts

Sure seem to be doing pretty good so far. Come talk to us next season.

You would cheer for ND over your alma mater? I guess self respect is over rated anyway. But to say UCLA will never be a powerhouse is to let your outrage for losing a couple of recruits get in the way your intellect. Los Angeles is likely to remain a hotbed for high school talent. USC has dominated recruiting but its last seven hires for head coach have been Tollner, Smith, Robinson (2nd stint), Hackett, Cheaty PC, Kiffen and Sark. That's 1 good hire out of 7. While UCLA hasn't exactly set the landscape ablaze the current situation is Mora v. Sark. I may be wrong but if this goes the way I think it will, then UCLA will start landing USC level talent. When that happens, I'm fairly certain ESPN and the SEC and the school you wish you had gone to will be paying attention (if they aren't already).

Please don't let your anger that UCLA took two of Notre Dame's top recruits from your dream school color your perception. And please reconsider your loyalty to K-State which has had several good years under CWS. I know that doesn't affect you much because it's not the school you wish you had gone to. But to criticize UCLA because of misguided loyalty to your dream school is PATHETIC ... and that is also "just stating the facts."

ADVERTISEMENT