ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations

The co MVP award should have been embarrassing for UCLA fans. That guy should have been booted three times over for the three targeting hits. No room in the game for that kind of garbage. He changed the game by knocking out Logan and it was a shame he had to miss his final game due to that Thug. I grew up a UCLA fan as my father is an Alum, but even he was disgusted with that guy's play.

Zumwalt is a warrior that played with reckless abandon between the whistles. Nothing dirty about his play at all. Maybe some of your players should take note so in your next bowl game you don't get 452 yards and 42 points hung on you.

Either you are completely ignorant of the Rules of the game, or are wearing blue and gold glasses. Either way, you are wrong. What Zumwalt did (the entire game) was illegal, reckless, and pathetic. He is going to either end up seriously hurting someone or himself leading with his head on every single tackle. When he breaks his own neck doing it, he will have no one to blame but himself. I pray he doesn't injure someone else with his reckless abandon. Being and idiot does not make him a warrior.

I get it, you wish you had him on your team. Please watch the replay. Was a bad call for unsportsmanlike. QB weighs 260.

Watched it several times...and I want no part of him on my team. You can keep him. He plays like he belongs at USC...good luck with that.

VPI
While I may not agree with you about Zumwalt, I truly enjoyed your last comment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT