ADVERTISEMENT

Fuller

RUinPAC10land

Jul 30, 2011
Hey all, I have a question about the QB position. I know about Josh Rosen signing, but does Mora plan to redshirt him. If so, will Devin Fuller get a chance at the position. I am curious because Fuller is from NJ and he originally verballed to Rutgers. He took the UCLA offer after Schiano left.

I am a Rutgers fan, but pay close attention to UCLA because I live in La Canada Flintridge. I have also been to a few UCLA games with UCLA friends.

J. Rosen is already on campus and ready for spring ball. He looks to be the starter from day one... As for Fuller, he's the starting F-back/ Slot WR.

Originally posted by RUinPAC10land:

Hey all, I have a question about the QB position. I know about Josh Rosen signing, but does Mora plan to redshirt him. If so, will Devin Fuller get a chance at the position. I am curious because Fuller is from NJ and he originally verballed to Rutgers. He took the UCLA offer after Schiano left.

I am a Rutgers fan, but pay close attention to UCLA because I live in La Canada Flintridge. I have also been to a few UCLA games with UCLA friends.
You are not getting his brother either!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT