Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
Like our "Boom" chant?

When lame kitten looks scared, he must have heard Boom
Matt Barkley laying on the ground, must have have heard Boom
When SC lets the air out of the ball, they must not want to hear Boom
When SC changes jerseys on the sideline, caught cheating again...Boom
When the Bruins come to town, SC's going to hear BOOM

Your sons a midget and we didn't want him because he looks like a point guard instead of a football player. ...Boom

Heard about papa Hawkins talkin some anti UCLA smack. Just curious, what did he say?

Papa Hawkins made a comment about the number of decommits UCLA has had to the tune of our "Boom" chant. Just throwing it right back at him. Typical SC parent move mouthing off on twitter. I Don't think he would feel very comfortable in Westwood. Our parents just don't do that, that's more of a player thing.

JD, ur a loose lonely cannon on this site. U sure talk alot of smack for ONE victory. String a couple of W's together before you mouth off yourself. Ucla's best season in ages, they lose three in a row to close, AND ur still being a rooster booster?

You call it ONE victory, I call it the turn of the tide, shall we say. This is just the beginning, in football. Careful not to get in the way of my cannon.

Something about the fact you pussies are a bunch of losers who can't help but obsess over anything SC....sounds about right.

Whooaaah.....let the wrath of Troy come down!

Anyway, back to Hawkins dad, do you think he feels like an idiot, or is he just stupid??

Originally posted by Jdosta:
You call it ONE victory, I call it the turn of the tide, shall we say. This is just the beginning, in football. Careful not to get in the way of my cannon.
I think that is what I heard in 2007... how did that work out?

You heard a bad marketing scheme trying to capitalize off of an unbelievable upset. Now there is no need for such drama. Additionally, while most UCLA fans enjoyed the sentiment of "the monopoly is over" few if any actually believed it was, at that point. Lastly, Neuhiesal had nothing to do with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT