ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Recruiting Info

lotterypick

Aug 8, 2002
Hey all,

My Screen Name at BRO is UCLAFanatic. I'm going to post UCLA hoops recruiting into here to keep everyone informed.

Yesterday Coach Grace visited with Brandon Ingram. He spent other time with Jerry Stackhouse. They are friends. Why does it matter? Because Stackhouse is the AAU coach of Brandon Ingram (Stackhouse Elite).

Today he's visiting with Jaylen Brown, who you know if the number one recruit in the country. Hopefully we get him.

Coach Alford went to LV and saw Tony Brown, Zach Collins and Stephen ZImmerman.

The big 2015 names we are in the game for Brown, Bragg, Rabb, Zimmerman, Ingram. If you put any two of these with Holiday and ALi and UCLA has a fantastic class. I'm thinking Brown and Bragg may move together.

Ingram and Zimmerman are visiting soon.
Brown and Bragg are visiting end of the month.
We are supposed to make Rabbs Top 5 cut, which is a big deal because no one thought we were even close. We have ties to the Soldiers and work is being done at different levels to try to get him.

Look for a potential near commitment from Jaylen Hands from Compton Magic, same program as Kobe Paras and TJ Leaf. Paras as you know committed last weekend.

I'll leave it at this for now. I'll give updates as they come.

Coaches will be in San Diego tomorrow. I'm guessing visiting Jaylen Hands who may commit really soon. Tj leaf. And I think there is a good center. It was hoped Hands would commit Tuesday during his campus visit but didn't happen. Be on the look out.

He plays on the same AAU team Compton Magic that Kobe Paras and TJ Leaf play for. So you know the UCLA connection coach grace used to coach that team. His friend now runs the program. As I hear more I'll let you know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT