ADVERTISEMENT

How many wins this season Chip Kelly's first year?

#imo UCLA should be in competition to win the PAC12 South,based on talent except it's the first four games specifically focusing between the trenches including the Line Backer Unit. Currently UCLA's offense line is lacking readied bodies. I don't foresee a undefeated season because of the issues I mentioned but UCLA isn't alone every other program is going through that issue it comes down to scouting,evaluating and coaching. I hope Chip Kelly is that outlier for UCLA,Go BRUINS.
Prediction: 9-3

P.S
I'll be visiting the BD TH/F/weekends to discuss some FOOTBALL.:D

Hopefully Kelly's passing game will open things up for the running game. Stretching defenses along the line will hopefully open up some running lanes.

Yep,UCLA just got their newly OL coach from Boston college,my issue with this hire was Frye's recruiting ability it doesn't have to be elite but I'm not impressed with his recruiting resume,too many development type prospects. Truly developing talent takes 2-3 years give and take the position. Readied talent available allows the option to recruit developmental prospects,UCLA needs a few impact OL, the good news is that other programs in the US are dealing with the similar problems,wins will come down to defense and I think UCLA defense all three levels are loaded. I would be shocked more like disappointed if UCLA's defense isn't in the top15 defense overall in the NCAA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT