ADVERTISEMENT

I did not know

Johnnypurdue

Jul 12, 2013
I did not know Steve Alford was the coach at UCLA until I watch a game on TV. lololololololoolol Man, people with connections sure do get the jobs! lololololololololo This guy should be selling shoes at the Mall! lololololololololololololololololololololololololool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS His son is playing on the team and is worthless! Lololololololoolololololololololoololol GEEZ! lolololololololoolol

Last edited:
I did not know Steve Alford was the coach at UCLA until I watch a game on TV. lololololololoolol Man, people with connections sure do get the jobs! lololololololololo This guy should be selling shoes at the Mull! lololololololololololololololololololololololololool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS His son is playing on the team and is worthless! Lololololololoolololololololololoololol GEEZ! lolololololololoolol
Not everybody here likes Alford. I'm a Howland guy but have come to respect what Alford has accomplished. Bryce Alford is also controversial. But I think the wins over Kentucky, Gonzaga, and not getting blown out by UNC has earned SA some good will by the critics. Me, I don't mind if Purdue is good. Love John Wooden. More power to the the Boilermakers.

Not everybody here likes Alford. I'm a Howland guy but have come to respect what Alford has accomplished. Bryce Alford is also controversial. But I think the wins over Kentucky, Gonzaga, and not getting blown out by UNC has earned SA some good will by the critics. Me, I don't mind if Purdue is good. Love John Wooden. More power to the the Boilermakers.
OK.

ADVERTISEMENT