ADVERTISEMENT

Its not basketball season, but do you guys think you will.....

I dont see it happening for them this year. Even with their whole team there is just too much youth and inexperience plus Im not sold on Ben Howland. Do you guys think he will be coaching here much longer? I would like to see them go after Reggie Miller. He would connect to recruits and by listening to him he seems to know the game. Id like to see a west coast team become competitive again. It would be better for the game.

UCLA has the most active players in the NBA, most coached by Howland. I honestly can't tell you why players aren't lining up at the door to play for him. My guess is they don't want to play defense. We will make an nice push this year.

Well if they do play, then it will be back to good ol UCLA basketball. The New York Yankees of college basketball, of course, I think the Yankees are the UCLA Bruins of MLB.

If Kyle Anderson and Shabazz are cleared early, the team will grow chemistry and have an impressive start.

With no injuries or other setbacks (which, of course, is a big question mark for every team), the team will have a successful season with a hopefully PAC 12 title and solid March Madness seed.

If we do well in the tournament, as in at least the final four, the program will get positive media coverage.

With success, the new Pauley Pavilion, and an invigorated fan base, we will again be elite and get more consistent elite recruits.

But with the one and done rule, Kentucky will be the dominant force for a long time because Calipari is so efficient and supportive of getting players to the NBA quickly. But I think we will squeeze in a championship soon enough, maybe even this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT