ADVERTISEMENT

It's on fellas

Jdosta

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
Looking forward to Saturday. I hope we set up a corral for the visiting fans to tailgate in so we can prevent another fiasco like a couple years ago. Glad it's at the Rose Bowl, no chain link fences or razor wire surrounding the tailgate. I think I'll have my first beer at sunrise.

Yeah, I'm way more worried about UGLY fans at the Rose Bowl. They have a few beers and children and women become targets. Heck, if they're 20 strong, they may even go a single grown man. Only once did I see a 20-3 ratio (which surprised me) but as me, dad and my brother walked over, they scattered like fleas.

I think that's why they made the game at noon. Not enough time for bRuins to travel to Pasadena, park and get blasted too quickly.
laugh.r191677.gif

Really? I've found anytime I watch the game at the crapasium I am grossly outnumbered by drooling drunk trojan fans who never went to college. Doesn't stop me from letting them know that SUC doesn't give to shits about them, the money grubbing institution that it is. That includes you demon. By the way, see if I would run if you came my way.

I'm not an Internet tough guy. I'm 5 ft 10 and 190. No brothers to protect me. But I'm not a pussy, and I know USC ain't sh$t. I've taken lumps before and will again. Doesnt change the fact that USC is the little brother with the exception of football. If you don't know this, you are stupid or are in denial. Have fun Saturday, and back up what you say, if you don't your not only a sorry SUC fan, your a pussy too.

I sit in section 17 row 4 and am loud as f$&k

I'm not calling YOU out specifically... just sayin' what I've seen. I'm glad the game is early before people get too drunk.

Enjoy the game!

I was doing some more thinking about your comment about Bruin fans and the 20-3 ratio tough guys. ...do you really think Bruin fans have a reputation for intimidating opposing fans? I think you are confused. Your an SC fan right? So I'm sure you have been to a couple SC games. You tell me what goes on over there.

You see SC fans tend to confuse Bruin fans who are largely well educated and exude class as being weak or passive. It is irritating to be perceived that way, hence my hostile feelings. But let's not get confused about who the real derelicts are.

Actually, I love the rivalry and appreciate the passion on both sides. I'm just reporting what was IN my face. If you've had similar experiences at SC games, that blows.

I've been to all the Pac10 Stadiums and can attest that WSU, Oregon and Kal are even worse than UCLA fans if that makes you feel better?
laugh.r191677.gif

Aholes come in every shape, color... and yes, collegiate fan spectator
clown.r191677.gif

Like I said, I think the early kickoff will help.

SUCdemon!! Glad you came over after all this time! Still getting on our Last 'BRUIN' nerve!! Always starting something!! I have been missing your trojan BS for a while!! seems like the competitive game we have been wanting is finally here!! When the "BRUINS" are in the house just say BOOM! We will show up this year!! Not predicting a final score. Just enough to win! Enjoy the Rose Bowl!! No bandwaggon fans here just all us "BRUINS"!! Please do not fire that coach Kiffen!! Peace!

Agreed SUC Demon. Glad you posted. I love this rivalry too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT