ADVERTISEMENT

Jim H vs Pete C

Jdosta

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
If anyone thinks Pete Carrol is a better coach than Jim Harbaugh, they should have their drivers license revoked because they may one day injure or kill someone when they have another error in judgement on the road. I don't think I need to make an argument unless some poor SUC fan attempts to engage me on this. Additionally, anyone who thinks Pete was or is classy because he didn't go for 50 points against the 49ers should also be put in the same category. PC has done a great job with the Seahawks this year, and he is dirty and will never beat Harbaugh in a game that matters. Looking forward to seeing PC and JH have it out again.

typical dumb ruin post... Now was Harbaugh a ruin- No....

PC Owned LA/ruins...

Ruins never been a consistent TOP 10 college football program for last 75 years on the college scene. Own it.

Thanks for posting, let me proceed to wipe the floor with you.

So you know, I was responding to some small sentiment among a few Trojan fans who seem to think Pete the Cheat is better at coaching football than Harbaugh. I was responding to that small group of Trojans fans as I know the vast majority already know and have accepted that Cheety can't hold Harbaughs Jock.

Lastly,Own this, UCLA is the superior academic and athletic institution. If your are even a graduate of USC, I look down on you as I speak. If not, consider yourself lucky you aren't 160k in debt, now go shine my shoes.

Looks like we aren't going to get to see the rematch. Damn, would've been fun to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT