ADVERTISEMENT

Johnny Idiot

alan moore

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2002
You are single handedly destroying the good will toward your university that john wooden took decades to build. Do you feel its better to be known as a complete dick rather than anonymous? If so, mission accomplished. Glad your basketball team had a successful season.

This post was edited on 3/19 7:19 PM by alan moore

AS far as I care, John Wooden looked like a MUMMY! lolololololoolololololololololoololololololo Why in hell they named a street after him at Purdue is unknown! He never coached here!
roll.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/24 7:09 AM by Johnnypurdue

You want what you can't have, keep repping Pur-duh. You will never win anything. Bank on it.

Who is number one in the power rankings? Who is number one in the Sagarin Poll? PURDUE! Remember the name!

It's not UCLA! lololoololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fruitcake school in California! lololololo Drug addicts and homoes! Maluttas!

Guys take it easy on Johnny...he's got a point about Purdue's illustrious winning traditions. I mean look at all those baseball national cham...oh wait...well how about all those football national ch...never mind...but guys what about the basketball tradition Johnny is so proud of, they do have ONE title, who cares if it was almost 84 years ago, it still counts. And what about those other 3 team national titles in men's and women's golf and women's basketball...those are also very impressive. Plus their extensive list of individual national titles in diving. If there is one thing Purdue is known for, its clearly winning, so let's be careful about throwing stones in our glass house built with only 113 national championships.

Reactions: Johnnypep
Guys take it easy on Johnny...he's got a point about Purdue's illustrious winning traditions. I mean look at all those baseball national cham...oh wait...well how about all those football national ch...never mind...but guys what about the basketball tradition Johnny is so proud of, they do have ONE title, who cares if it was almost 84 years ago, it still counts. And what about those other 3 team national titles in men's and women's golf and women's basketball...those are also very impressive. Plus their extensive list of individual national titles in diving. If there is one thing Purdue is known for, its clearly winning, so let's be careful about throwing stones in our glass house built with only 113 national championships.
When in the hell was the last time UCLA won anything in the NCAA? That is a Malutta school and fruitcakes!

When in the hell was the last time UCLA won anything in the NCAA? That is a Malutta school and fruitcakes!

We've won 10 titles in the last 7 years in various sports...in "major sports" we won the national title in baseball in 2013. Oh and I made a typo it's not 113 titles it's 133....you know, 129 more than Purdue.

Enjoy Indiana, famous for...corn, Larry Bird and...no that's it. What a state! Oh and you go to the 3rd best college in that tiny piece of shit state too, maybe 4th best? Butler is creeping up on you...ok I'll stop this is depressing me.

We've won 10 titles in the last 7 years in various sports...in "major sports" we won the national title in baseball in 2013. Oh and I made a typo it's not 113 titles it's 133....you know, 129 more than Purdue.

Enjoy Indiana, famous for...corn, Larry Bird and...no that's it. What a state! Oh and you go to the 3rd best college in that tiny piece of shit state too, maybe 4th best? Butler is creeping up on you...ok I'll stop this is depressing me.
Purdue defeated your UCLA Bruin Baseball team in 2013. lolololololololoolololololololololololo Purdue had nine players drafted from that team the most of any college. lolololololo Today the Met catcher is from that Purdue team . lololololololololololololoololololololooll

Purdue defeated your UCLA Bruin Baseball team in 2013. lolololololololoolololololololololololo Purdue had nine players drafted from that team the most of any college. lolololololo Today the Met catcher is from that Purdue team . lololololololololololololoololololololooll

Wrong again moron. You played us the year before in 2012, in a 3 game series in which we won 2 of the 3 games...which means UCLA beat YOU. In case your Purdue Education is failing you...TWO is GREATER than ONE. You guys did win 45 games that year in the shitty Big 10 and got bounced by Kent State and Kentucky...KENT STATE and KENTUCKY!?!?! Baseball powerhouses!!! Keep in mind 2012 is the greatest season in Purdue history and we STILL beat you. What a season too, 1-2 in the Regional and headed home...that's the crowning achievement of Purdue baseball.

Oh and where were the Bruins? They were busy working there way to Omaha that year. Fell short in Omaha, but not to worry we were back the next year to win it all. Oh and guess how many times Purdue has been to Omaha? ZERO. Guess how many times Purdue has been to a SUPER Regional? ZERO. Guess how many times Purdue has made it to a Regional? TWICE! Guess how many Regional games Purdue has won? ONE!

Well, that's ok though, you guys just started playing baseball a little while ago, so you get a pass...oh wait, that's right you're first season was in the 1888!!! You've been in the Big 10 since 1906 and in those 110 years...2 Regionals and 2 Conference titles in 110 F-ING YEARS?!?! Welcome to Purdue Athletics, where we don't just tolerate mediocrity, we aspire to it!

Want to take a guess at how many times UCLA has made the Regionals? EIGHTEEN more times than you! I'll spare you the other gory details of how much superior we are in this sport and every other sport for that matter.

You literally do not have a single leg to stand on comparing the 2 schools, so its best you be quiet now. Maybe take a drive over to Indiana U or Notre Dame, enroll there, so we can have a real discussion about college athletics.

Reactions: Nelly311
There is a huge Amish population in Indiana. Me thinks Johnny has wandered off the reservation. Will somebody be so kind as to put him on a donkey and send it home.
Yeah, that's correct, but Purdue won!~ loloollolololololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are in the majors today!

I would hope that at least 1 guy in 110 years would make the big leagues from a Division 1 college...its so adorable that your excited about Plawecki, his 50 AB's last year, his .219 batting average and back-up catcher status. Absolute stud!

Should I list all the Bruins in the pros? I don't think I have enough room here to do so. How about this, I'll list ONE current guy, (we'll ignore the hall of famers) who is better than every other Purdue Boilermaker literally EVER by a lot and he's only played 3 seasons and wouldn't fall in the top 10 of Bruin baseball players of all time...Gerrit Cole.

Better luck next time buddy. Keep celebrating a 1-2 performance against 4 years ago...1-3 lifetime against UCLA in baseball. You've never beat UCLA in football (UCLA is 3-0-2 lifetime against Purdue). You've never beaten UCLA in the basketball (UCLA is 2-0). I can only imagine the other sports...but no Johnny, you go ahead and cling to that Sunday regular season win in baseball after UCLA had already won the series...its your crowning achievement.

Reactions: alan moore
There is a huge Amish population in Indiana. Me thinks Johnny has wandered off the reservation. Will somebody be so kind as to put him on a donkey and send it home.
I think the donkey has already mounted our poor Johnnyboy!

I would hope that at least 1 guy in 110 years would make the big leagues from a Division 1 college...its so adorable that your excited about Plawecki, his 50 AB's last year, his .219 batting average and back-up catcher status. Absolute stud!

Should I list all the Bruins in the pros? I don't think I have enough room here to do so. How about this, I'll list ONE current guy, (we'll ignore the hall of famers) who is better than every other Purdue Boilermaker literally EVER by a lot and he's only played 3 seasons and wouldn't fall in the top 10 of Bruin baseball players of all time...Gerrit Cole.

Better luck next time buddy. Keep celebrating a 1-2 performance against 4 years ago...1-3 lifetime against UCLA in baseball. You've never beat UCLA in football (UCLA is 3-0-2 lifetime against Purdue). You've never beaten UCLA in the basketball (UCLA is 2-0). I can only imagine the other sports...but no Johnny, you go ahead and cling to that Sunday regular season win in baseball after UCLA had already won the series...its your crowning achievement.
You know a lot about Purdue. lolololololoololololol They did beat UCLA lololoolloolol I saw the game Purdue against UCLA when Purdue opened its beautiful arena. My man Mount missed a shot in and out and you won. Mount cried in the locker room after that game. They played again for the National Title and Mount had his worst game! 28 points! I also saw them play again about 20 years ago when UCLA had Porpino whatever. I saw the football game when you had Sanchez DB against Hermann QB great game. PS The sports media say that UCLA -Purdue Final Four game was the best two teams ever to play in that tournament. Lou El Cinder against Mount. Two superior teams. UCLA had Warren, Schakleford, El Cinder, forgot the other two but were great.

Last edited:
Johnny Zip:
It appears that you are conducting an early marketing campaign for the Easter Seals Telethon. You be very good and I happy to donate

You are single handedly destroying the good will toward your university that john wooden took decades to build. Do you feel its better to be known as a complete dick rather than anonymous? If so, mission accomplished. Glad your basketball team had a successful season.

He's either a troll or just flat out stupid. Either way, you should ignore him.

Johnny isn't associated with Purdue in any way. He's an IU fan trolling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT