ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the bRuins sucked it again?

SCdemon

Oct 16, 2003
roll.r191677.gif

Hi Ruin fans. Yeah, USC took 3 of the top 4 in Cali. Finished ranked #10 (to your #18) and by quality, ranked #5.

Looks like Mora can't close on the top players. Maybe after he turns down the Presidency of the United States (among other jobs he wasn't offered), they'll start recruiting better? But, probably not.
rolleyes.r191677.gif

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. Haven't been over here in awhile.

Today was a good day to be a Trojan!

First! SUC Demon. Just had a feeling you would not pass this up. Congrats on your recruting efforts this year! How did you and Free Kobe enjoy painting the victory bell all Bruin Blue again this year!!? Get ready to do it again this year at the Rose bowl! I am really excited that SUC finallly had something to verify their arrogance on NLOI signing day. In any case. Welcome back!! I am disappointed that you cannot take the good with the bad!! For all you other SUCters. When all is said and done get behind the SUC Demon!!
This post was edited on 2/6 9:18 AM by always a bruin

Demon,

Haven't heard from you all year? Glad you came by. Yes, clearly it lt looks like the stain left by Pete Carrol has not been cleansed from the minds of our society's youth, unfortunately. However, a new seed is being planted by Mora and Brett Hundley and they plan on watering that seed plenty come next November!

Well, Hundley is pretty good. Got to admit that. But lets see if he survives another season and can make it to the final game against USC without injury. All that running for his life has gotta take a toll.

Tisk tisk....I'm sure he will fare better than Matt Barkley, lol! How is the golden boy doing these days?

Well done Demon. SUC out-recruited us, again. What's it been, like 16 years straight? I guess that means SUC will beat us in the Rose Bowl this year just like it did two years ago ... wait, we won two years ago with inferior talent. Well, I guess that means SUC will beat us this year just like it did in the Colisseum last year ... wait, we won last year with inferior talent. Do you honestly think you have a chance this year when the talent is nearly even and you have no depth? You should feel good that Mora didn't get the class he wanted because when he does, and its a question of "when" and not "if," I think the rivalry will be brought back to the 1990's. Bwa ha ha ...

ADVERTISEMENT