ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like your punk coach Mora is trying to intimidate kids

MARTY SC PSYC

Jul 8, 2001
into taking trips to Wormwood this weekend even after being told that he isn't welcome....what a class act!

That's right, trying to sell himself and a world class education is a punk thing to do. He should be ashamed ...

Ashamed is the right word as Mora, the snake that he is, went around Bryce's father by going directly to the high school and demanding that he meet with him...yeah, real class.

LOL at the USC guy talking about underhanded coaching maneuvers!!

Of course Mora has his lieutenant Klemm piss off Damien Mama earlier today by questioning his motives and telling him..."if I want to play games, I'd play with my kids"....another class guy who will end up alienating another high school coach...keep it up Ruins.

Not sure how calling Mama out for "questioning his motives" is a bad thing?! Everyone knows Mama was not coming to UCLA so why waste the time and money on an official visit?

Also, you are bad mouthing Klemm, the same Klemm who SUC was falling over themselves trying to get on their staff a couple months ago. So if he was now on SUC's staff and questioned a strong UCLA lean in the same manner it would be good recruiting tactics huh?

Cry On Sucster!!

For all of you who do not think that UCLA vs. SUC is not rivalry. Just read this first post! I am strongly in in the coach Mora camp. That i give a rats $ss what a SUC trojan thinks or says!!

No one said UCLA isn't a rival of ours.....it's just that we respect the tradition of a Notre Dame and snicker at Bruins boasting about how they've beaten the Trojans twice in about 10 years....that's the difference....

See ya at the bowl this year for the 3RD win in a row!! "BOOM"! Will wait for your latest excuse then SUC!! Screw the Doomers too!!

Mad Marty. Both Notre dame and SUC fan bases are filled with arrogant morans. You definitely fit the bill.

This post was edited on 1/30 12:37 PM by Jdosta you really think Mora had Klemm call MaMa out on his bullshit, or did Klemm do it on his own? I know I would be pissed of I was gettin jerked around by some premadonna kids while I miss time with my family.

This post was edited on 1/30 12:40 PM by Jdosta

Obviously, you didn't address my main point because like the typical Bruin fan you will deflect as a result of your pathetic inferiority complex...

Did you read my post where I was laughing that an SC fan was crying about Ucla coaches being underhanded? Did you guys somehow establish some moral high ground I wasn't aware of? Or are you just mad because your football powerhouse got thier ass kicked for the second year in a row by an academic school? Feelsgoodman.

Inferiority complex..HaHaHaa!! Your a funny guy!

UCLA is an inferior football program to USC and always will be. Having UCLA on your teams schedule is like having a Maryland or Illinois on your schedule; no one gives a sh!t. Having to play a team like USC is exciting and a game that fans of the opposing team circle as a "must attend" game. You Bruin fans out there can go ahead and respond to this by bashing USC or my Irish but just so you know no one cares what you think.

"Having UCLA on your teams schedule is like having a Maryland or Illinois on your schedule"

Or maybe even a Pitt!

This has become a bit surreal. With all the smears on Coach Mora and staff's "etiquette," it's clear that UCLA is finally stepping on the right toes. Sucsters, Domers and Texans have all come on board to complain. No one has accused Mora of cheating; just name calling and referring to us a second tier football program. Can anything be more encouraging to Bruin fans than a Domer defending USC? Awesome. In coach Mora I completely, and totally trust. Fight on Irish. Hook em Trojans. You all had your day but Jim Mora is going to do for UCLA what Mike Krzyzewski did for Duke basketball. IT sucks not to be us!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHA Alan Moore! Absolutely no one is envious of UCLA football. The only reason that we post on here is that we're tired of that snake oil salesman you call a coach and his questionable recruiting tactics. Oh well, having Vanderdose and company didn't seem to help you from getting smashed by Oregon and Stanford. And btw...just because I stated that USC is a football powerhouse doesn't mean that I like them, I just respect them as a rival. UCLA is a joke and is feared and envied by no one.

hey lab33, Vanderdoes is gonna help us win plenty of games down the line. Are you still upset that he'd rather come to L.A. instead of that crap hole they call South Bend? It's better to be pissed off than pissed on I guess. Maybe if you would've had Vanderdoes a couple of years ago you guys wouldn't have gotten your a$%es kicked and exposed so bad by the Tide.

Hahaha! Now we have a domer over here crying next to his SUC buddy. Nothing bonds men tighter than a common enemy, eh? BTW, if you don't care, why the hell are you over here? Get off our jock Domer!!!

Originally posted by Robear20:
Not sure how calling Mama out for "questioning his motives" is a bad thing?! Everyone knows Mama was not coming to UCLA so why waste the time and money on an official visit?

Also, you are bad mouthing Klemm, the same Klemm who SUC was falling over themselves trying to get on their staff a couple months ago. So if he was now on SUC's staff and questioned a strong UCLA lean in the same manner it would be good recruiting tactics huh?

Cry On Sucster!!

Klemm or Drevno? Klemm or Drevno? id like to thank Klemm for not taking the job. USC got a guy 10x better, thanks Klemm.

Yeah, I think Klemm has been working out pretty good for us. Thanks though!

Klemm was the 2012 national recruiter of the year and he has a guy in the pros each of his two years. I don't know Drevno but he must be a hell of a coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT