ADVERTISEMENT

Love reading the Bruin spin on your recruiting class....

MARTY SC PSYC

Jul 8, 2001
turns out that Ed Lewis is doing his best to put a ray of sunshine on the DB recruiting class by insinutating that SC offered all of these players who are going to commit to UCLA.....never happened...not one of the players with the exception of Holiday were either recruited or offered by Sark....btw, funny how Lewis is already preparing you guys for the bad news about Biggie.

UCLA doesn't have to land players with the same reputation as SUC because our coaches know how to evaluate talent and also know how to kick SUC's ass in head to head games.

I guess your school is much more classy than ours. After all, you had a team captain concoct a story about saving his nephew's life and Sark kept him on the team. But then there is that little story of Sark running off a player and in the process Sark was accused of being a racist. Hmm, maybe Sark ain't that much different. We'll know a hell of a lot more as SUC finally starts to recruit full classes and all those 5 stars don't perform because of a lack of coaching. Me thinks Sark will clean house like every big program does - assuming Sark is still there after 3 years.

Nobody on our side is expecting Biggie. Wish we had him, but them's the breaks.

Originally posted by alan moore:

UCLA doesn't have to land players with the same reputation as SUC because our coaches know how to evaluate talent and also know how to kick SUC's ass in head to head games.
Oh Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's start with the first question - How many Heisman Trophy winners do you have?
How many Football National Championships do you have?
What University was ranked the highest crime campus in the US? Let me help you with this.... It's UCLA

You are one shallow insecure individual!

#13 - Hysterical.... Go flex those 9 inch biceps!

Originally posted by SHOWTIME SC:

Originally posted by alan moore:

Oh Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's start with the first question - How many Heisman Trophy winners do you have?
How many Football National Championships do you have?
What University was ranked the highest crime campus in the US? Let me help you with this.... It's UCLA

You are one shallow insecure individual!

#13 - Hysterical.... Go flex those 9 inch biceps!
Oh good lord:

1. How many Heisman's have we had taken back by the NY Athletic Club because of cheating?
2. How many of our players concoct stories about saving people's lives?
3. How many of our coaches have been called racist by their players?
4. How many of our Heisman winners have committed multiple homicide?

The answer to all these is "none for UCLA." And you're absolutely right about the danger factor of living in the crime infested area located between Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Holmby Hills and Brentwood. No way would I want to go to school there when I could go to a campus that is locked up at night and where Chinese grad students are regularly murdered.

And so I'm a little insecure and I have small muscles. Your penis is probably bigger than mine too. But I bet I get more pussy than you (or in your case, penis - not that there's anything wrong with that) because as you said, I'm hysterical.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT