ADVERTISEMENT

MartyPsychSUC fan

Keep deluding yourself.....hey, btw, how did you like how Big Balls Pete put a giant hurt on your Broncos?

Hey Jdosta what glory wave are you riding? Oh wait their has never been any glory at your clown college.

I don't know, things feel pretty exciting with players like Vanderdos and Dickerson around. You still mad?

mschlab33

Seriously? Are you that pissed off about Vanderdoes and Dickerson that you repeatedly defend SUC on this board? You are making a strong case for me to root for SUC in the great intersectional rivalry. If that were to happen I don't know how I'll be able to live with myself ...

Let me know when a Bruin coach accomplishes what Pete did during his tenure at SC.....btw, how many BCS bowl games have you guys played in lately?

"Let me know when a Bruin coach accomplishes what Pete did during his tenure at SC"

You mean getting the school placed on probation, vacating wins, bowl bans and losing 10 scholarships a year? That will never happen at UCLA, sorry to disappoint you.

"how many BCS bowl games have you guys played in lately?"

The same amount as SUC!

5 years ago SUC was all but assured of getting to a major bowl and then Cheaty was caught and flew the coop. Then came sanctions. Then came Kiffen. Then came Mora. Then came Sarkisian. Cheaty is flying high, but SUC isn't. It's not hard to see why Marty is so defensive. Sark may bring SUC out of its long nightmare but there is no question that Mora has UCLA primed to make a title run in 2014. As I have said before, it sucks not to be a bruin.

This post was edited on 2/3 11:09 PM by alan moore

Marty, you are as underwhelming as your Trojans. Boooring.

Desperation? We are not the ones on another team's message board trying to stir the pot to make ourselves feel better! The only person sounding desperate is you partner![/URL]

Marty, your fellow trojan is selling his tickets to the game next year to go see George Straight. Will you be selling your tickets as well?

Marty, your fellow trojan is selling his tickets to the game next year to go see George Straight. Will you be selling your tickets as well?

Originally posted by Robear20:
Desperation? We are not the ones on another team's message board trying to stir the pot to make ourselves feel better! The only person sounding desperate is you partner![/URL]
Desperation? USCs coach is not the one providing bullsh&t information about recruits just to make it seem like star recruits are interested in our program

Why don't you tell us where Budda Baker is going to play ball?.....oh, yeah he just announced for UW.....btw, Dixon's father said he would never sign an LOI for his son to attend UGLY after what the snake Mora did.....any Trojan that sells his ticket to the slaughter that will take place next year must figure a win over the Ruins is not as exciting as George Strait.

Take your medicine, your having rapid thoughts. See you at the "slaughter" then?

Marty & Jessee

See you fellas at Galen on Saturday … what's that? You're not going because you know the trojans are going to get swept? Oh well, baseball is around the corner … not going to that either because the trojans are going to get swept there too. Well, what about football in the fall? … yeah, you're right. Down right embarrassing, ain't it?

Re: Marty & Jessee

You're right....we're not competitive yet in either sport and it's damn frustrating because when I was at SC we were perennial national champions in baseball and I figure it's only fair to give Andy Enfield a couple of seasons to recruit the type of talent he needs to play his brand of uptempo basketball......at least now we have a beautiful state-of-the-art basketball arena.

Yes, the sports arena is no fun. Being a football school, maybe you his can get rid of the Colesium too?

Marty is that you? Not lording the recruiting haul from yesterday? I appreciate that, and look forward to chatting with you more about the rivalry ...

Re: mschlab33

Originally posted by uclaalii:
Lab33 is a closet $UC fan. Lol
Trash talking 101. On sale on amazon... highly suggest it for you...
Your comebacks are still stuck in junior high

Re: mschlab33

LOL! But you said meat whistle?? Does your daddy know your using his computer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT