ADVERTISEMENT

My take

Freddybruin

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2005
West Covina
If you are reading this out of curiosity, looking for something positive, you might as well stop reading now.
There was nothing positive to be taken from this game.
We missed two field goals.
We couldn’t scored a touchdown when we had a first down on the 2 yard line.
We couldn’t run the ball.
We couldn’t protect Josh and if he is gone for the season, we will really struggle the rest of the way.
We are still dropping touchdown passes.
Outside of the injury, the toughest thing for me to accept is the lack of a running game. I don’t know if it’s our Oline, our running backs or a combination of the two and after listening to Coach Mora’s presser, he doesn’t seem to know, either.
The “we have to get better” is coachspeak for “We have to get better because we can’t get any worse.”
For me, everything starts with the Oline. If it can’t protect our QBs and can’t open holes for our RBs, something is wrong.
I still have confidence in the players. I still believe they are prating hard and playing hard and I feel for them because they aren’t getting the results they deserve, but if Rosen is lost, it’s going to get harder, not easier, the rest of the way.
I am now putting this game in my rear-view mirror and looking forward to the Washington State game.
Yes, I do think we can beat them.

Reactions: redwingbruin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News