ADVERTISEMENT

OSCARS A BORE!

Johnnypurdue

Jul 12, 2013
What a waste of time watching this crap. You thought the Blacks would stay home from the Oscars but they were there like it was a Black Show. The Hymies know how to run their production from California, they are making MONEY! I did not see one freaking wasted movie! I will not run to the theater to see them either. This Black guy who did the Oscars, whatever is his name, I don't know. He gave 14 minutes of Black jokes in the beginning that was not funny but a waste of time. They had so many Blacks to announce winners that I don't know their names, they all look alike. So liberal they try to be at the Oscars crying and covering their face. Fruitcakes, dime a dozen there. I am glad that Matt Damon did not win anything including his stupid movie! I can't stand him with those buck teeth and that creepy smile. He acts the same in all his movies, like a RAT!

What a waste of time watching this crap. You thought the Blacks would stay home from the Oscars but they were there like it was a Black Show. The Hymies know how to run their production from California, they are making MONEY! I did not see one freaking wasted movie! I will not run to the theater to see them either. This Black guy who did the Oscars, whatever is his name, I don't know. He gave 14 minutes of Black jokes in the beginning that was not funny but a waste of time. They had so many Blacks to announce winners that I don't know their names, they all look alike. So liberal they try to be at the Oscars crying and covering their face. Fruitcakes, dime a dozen there. I am glad that Matt Damon did not win anything including his stupid movie! I can't stand him with those buck teeth and that creepy smile. He acts the same in all his movies, like a RAT!
Lolololololololoolloolloolololololololololololoololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lololololololololololoolololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you are a f'ing weirdo. You're posting on random teams' message boards. I've seen some people who post a lot on message boards, but you honestly take the cake. What a sad, sad life you lead.

Dude you are a f'ing weirdo. You're posting on random teams' message boards. I've seen some people who post a lot on message boards, but you honestly take the cake. What a sad, sad life you lead.
loloolololololololoololololololololoololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to be a maggot! lolololololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A clown.

Lolololololololoolloolloolololololololololololoololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lololololololololololoolololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm starting to think Johnny is a comedic savant...LOLing at his own posts made me lol...Johnny is atop Mt Comedy above us all, genius level work.

Reactions: Johnnypep
This guy is the biggest POS I have ever encountered on a message board. I don't know if he is mentally handicapped or on medication, but that would be the only explanation.

This guy is the biggest POS I have ever encountered on a message board. I don't know if he is mentally handicapped or on medication, but that would be the only explanation.
What moron lololololololololololoolololololololol

Dude, do you wear orange speedos in California? lololololololoolololololololol I saw a guy with pink ones in Georgetown holding on to a guys walnuts walking down the Potamac river. lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoololl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT