ADVERTISEMENT

Please Coach Mora stay.....

MARTY SC PSYC

Jul 8, 2001
So SC with a full complement of scholarships can beat your butt on the field.....and hopefully, you'll show your sportsmanship and shake Coach Sark's hand after the defeat.

Do you realize that you said that Coach Mora is going to lose to Coach Sark? What color is the marijuana that you're inhaling?

Indica....only the best.....and when SC gets up to 85 scholarships you won't have to worry who is coaching SC because you will be sitting on the losing side of the field.

If winning was solely based on talent how could SUC lose in any year? As I recall, in all the glory of the Pete Carroll years SUC had 1 undefeated season. So even exceptional talent guided by your dream coach does not a championship make (and your school's only one during that time was forfeited thanks to Reggie). I'm banking on regardless of what 85 players SUC assembles it will be guided by Steve Sarkisian or a reasonable facsimile. It's fact that SUC could not beat Mora while on sanctions. How are the Trojan faithful going to be able to live with it when SUC loses next year because of poor preparation and poor end game management? I guess you can say that SUC needed more time to recover from sanctions. And when SUC loses in 2016 I'm sure you'll have a newer, state of the art, excuse. Look, I have no delusion that Mora will lose to SUC eventually (unless he bolts to coach the Rams). But I am highly confident that such loss will not be at the hands of (throw under buss) player's coach Steve Sarkisian.

Your dumping on Pete Carroll's teams fails to take into account the fact that you guys lost 8 straight years...before this minor bump in the road for the Trojans.....Mora will eventually lose it in front of the cameras as he is ready to blow and then I can't wait for the excuses.

Please Coach Steve Schlub stay.....

... says the guy whose team is coached by Steve Sarkisian. CJM runs a little hot sometimes but I'd take that over the schlub-like demeanor of your guy who looks so cool at the end of games and still manages to make the wrong move - and ultimately throws his players under the bus. When, not if, UCLA starts landing the better recruits it will be because of Coach Mora compared to Selfkisian and the next 7 coaches and 3 athletic directors SUC hires. I anticipate lots of changes in your football program because it will never stand still trying to recapture the Cheaty Petey era. So there.

Kush is the best stonato. And believe me, we are all hoping Mora stays. Joke's on you if you truly believe that there is a big talent differential. And again the joke is on you if you cannot recognize the massive coaching advantage we have. Congrats to you on a great class, and sorry in advance for this November's colossal ass whooping you will receive.....once again.

Pete showed what a masterful coach he is in the super bowl - nice pass from the 1 yard line - LOL's talk about handing the championship away - his players should beat him over the head for that but then again he is a SUC man through and through.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT