ADVERTISEMENT

There's a party in Westwood!

Jdosta

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
Feel bad for the kids that miss it. Word is, it is blowing up and P Diddy might have something to do with it. It's nice to see UCLA with a little swag every once in a while. It's blowing up tonight!

Don't worry nobody wants to party in Westwood! Lmao

Ps. I hope P Diddy is throwing the party so that the NCAA can come crash it

Just like the NCAA crashed ur party the last 3 years. You don't have to worry about us crashing any $UC parties. We don't want to get shot at.

Adoree did, among others. It was pretty awesome based on all those tweets.
After experiencing 3 years of sanctions, I guess you would wish that on your worst enemy.

Congrats on maintaining recruiting dominance. Come laugh when you guys actually beat us.

Their must have been a turd in the punch bowl at this party....no one seemed to commit....big surprise lol

Can't be mad at our class. Still turned out really well. Got some rides open for 2015 and will be fighting SUC tooth and nail for every local recruit. Notre Shame won't be much of a facto, as usual. Not sure what you are doing here?

continue to fight tooth and nail and have these exotic parties Brunuts and leave this football thing to us! #10 ranked recruiting class on sanctions!!! fight on losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhahahahaha

USC has been recruiting like this for the last 10+ years. Hasn't reall helped much on the field recently (I.e. 35-14). Like I said, come back and laugh when you actually beat us. Congrats on another great class though!

Actually beat you!!! Hahahaha we been whopping your a$$ for the last decade!!!! Hahahaha you win 2 games now all of the sudden all is forgotten??? Lmao too damn funny.

I wipe my ass with a USC degree. This year, I wipe my ass with the USC football, baseball and basketball team. You guys suck at everything except men's water pollo. Yeah, come back when you beat us at...anything, Hahaha!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT