ADVERTISEMENT

Wow...looks like Roquan Smith is really pissed at Mora's lies

MARTY SC PSYC

Jul 8, 2001
when it comes to not disclosing that the ass't coach was leaving and then pretending that UCLA has an undergraduate business major.....not to mention trying to coerce a high school kid to fax in his LOI at 8 a.m. before he could figure out how he was being duped...yup....Mora is all class.

Yep. As a Falcon fan, I am pretty familiar with the scumbag. His actions don't surprise me one bit.

If what is being reported is true, then I am ashamed of my school. I wish Mora would address it and if the reports are true, admit he made a mistake. Looks like things are being swept under the rug which only adds to the embarrassment and hurts recruiting and overall credibility. It pains me that the critics are in the right here.

And to have the coach lie to him the night before was what really

made me do a double take. What kind of person does that? Pathetic.

You are to be respected for your honest reaction to this situation.....not many fans would respond the way you have.

And those scumbags and damn hypocrites at UGA didn't tell there WRs about the WR coach leaving...

I wish we were of higher character than UGA. I hope at some point Mora tells the complete story rather than allow everyone to conclude the worst.

Originally posted by nmo:
And those scumbags and damn hypocrites at UGA didn't tell there WRs about the WR coach leaving...
You won't get many replies to this nmo lol
laugh.r191677.gif
This thread is nothing more than trolling, I get it. Everyone should take it as it comes.

I just read Saturday's LA Times sports section (I know I might be it's last paying subscriber) and there was an article about letters of intent. Article said that Mora can't comment on Roquan Smith because Smith failed to sign a LOI. Sounds like Ulbrich may be the only guy who can tell UCLA's side of the story and I doubt that he talks. Article went on to say that Ohio state and Texas did the same thing to their recruits and rivals says, ironically, that Georgia did the same thing. So I guess this is big time recruiting and now I fully understand why school faculties and administrations are so embarrassed by this shit. Mora, strong, Meyer and richter really should never be complemented on their integrity until they do something to clean this crap up.

Actually the job the WR coach at UGA left for didn't open up until after signing day, he wasn't asked to interview until almost a week after signing day so it isn't exactly the same thing. It wasn't like he accepted a job before signing day and kept it under wraps until all the LOIs were in, but I know you won't see any difference. But in case you are interested, every single one of our WR signees and returning players are absolutely thrilled with our new WR coach and can't wait to play for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT