ADVERTISEMENT

Roquan Smith...

EdwardLewis

Jul 3, 2011
Has committed to Georgia. His statement:

To begin with, I would like to thank God for making all things possible after all, it is through him that I was even blessed with the talents to play football. Secondly, I would like to thank my family and coaches for their never ending love. Through these strenuous times , they have never left my side and have always stayed true. Their loyalty is not something that can be bought only earned. But more importantly I would like thank my teammates. When I'm playing with these guys, it's not about the accolades or the elaborate stats. It's about the value of leadership, brotherhood, and team work... things I will forever cherish. As you could imagine it's been tough lately , But I am relieved to say that I am officially committed to The University Of Georgia 100%. Proverbs 16:3 says that if you commit to the lord in whatever you do, he will establish your plans. Jeremiah 29:11 says that God knows the plans he has for my life and I will trust in him through any and everything as I have always done. Once again , thank you so much to all my true supporters and my community. I will make you nothing short of proud.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News