ADVERTISEMENT

Notes from Jim Mora's post-game newser...

EdwardLewis

Jul 3, 2011

-Mora was upset with all the errors, but said, "I thought we fought our asses off."

-On all the chippy penalties, Mora said he and MacIntyre "brought our teams together and said, 'Let's just play football.'"

-On the punt debacle that led to Colorado's game-icing touchdown: "It was the call (that was the problem). We were supposed to be in a rugby punt."

-On Scott Quessenberry's poor snaps: "He didn't really practice much this week. He has a bad shoulder."

-On his offense not being able to capitalize on all of CU's mistakes: "It's terribly disappointing to not be able to find points."

-On the running game tonight: "Not good enough."

-On once again denying the local media the story with Josh Rosen's shoulder:

Reporter: "Was there a definitive test with Josh that led to him being out for the season?"

Mora: "Josh who?"

Reporter: "Rosen."

Mora: "We're talking about Colorado here. If you want to talk about Colorado, we can do that."

FYI, Mike Fafaul addressed the Rosen injury (allegedly Mora told Fox before the game that Rosen is indeed done for the year):

Fafaul: "I found out a couple days ago that he was getting surgery. It was probably two or three days before the announcement. I didn't know that far in advance. It's tough for him, not being out there, but I think he's holding up well. He's getting ready for surgery next week and he's going to handle it like a man and I'm sure he'll be fine."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News