ADVERTISEMENT

Question about the Rose Bowl Stadium

not me

May 31, 2004
Hi all - I'm a Seminole fan and we are pretty excited. Not just to play in the National Championship game, but to get to play it in the Rose Bowl where most of us have never been.

I got my tickets today and I was wondering - are the seats chair back with arms, chair back bench style, or just bench style. My seats are in Section 18 if that matters.

Thanks for the help and go cheer for your Women's Basketball team - your coach was an assistant at FSU and we really miss her!

Just answered your question on the other site. I'll just copy/paste the answer here so it may help someone else looking for similar information.

Yes, your seats will have chair backs. They are regular individual stadium style seats with arms in that section, not bench seating.

Only bad thing about the seating areas is the stadium was build a LONG time ago when people were much smaller. When they put in the individual seats back in the 80's, it took away precious legroom. So it's pretty tight if you're over 5'10". BUT...hopefully the game will be so exciting you'll just be standing the whole time so it won't matter.

Good thing about your seats is they are just 6 rows below the tunnel, so it makes for very easy access to and from the restrooms and concessions.

Check out the view here. Click on section 4, opposite your seats and you will be able to get a good view of section 18.

http://www.rosebowlstadium.com...r/seating-guide

By the way the H stands for which side of the aisle you are on...H for high #'s, 101-102 etc to one side and L for low numbers 1-2-3 etc. to the other side of the aisle.

Thank you so much for the information and the link! I'll pass this along to any Nole fans that ask.

Anything else, just ask. in here or the other site. I'll check daily to try to answer what I can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT