ADVERTISEMENT

Quick hit: UCLA offers, jumps into top three

Chad Simmons

Staff
Feb 6, 2017
Tyrese Ross, a 3-star DB out of Atlanta (Ga.) Westlake was offered by UCLA today. He just named a top three last night... Indiana, Mississippi State and West Virginia.

He now tells me Indiana drops out and UCLA has moved in.

A big nugget here is — Ross is very close to UCLA five-star CB target Tyreke Johnson. Ross is from Jacksonville, Fla., where Johnson resides and the two have talked about playing together many times.

This is something to keep an eye on.

Tyrese Ross, a 3-star DB out of Atlanta (Ga.) Westlake was offered by UCLA today. He just named a top three last night... Indiana, Mississippi State and West Virginia.

A big nugget here is — Ross is very close to UCLA five-star CB target Tyreke Johnson. Ross is from Jacksonville, Fla., where Johnson resides and the two have talked about playing together many times.

Hope this is a legit offer and not Antreal Allen/Roby Toma part two. He compares himself in his Hudl film to Troy Polamalu, which is pretty bold. Didn't pop on film for me, but we'll see what happens.

package deals rarely work out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT