ADVERTISEMENT

Should I post here?

lotterypick

Aug 8, 2002
Just wondering if there is that much interest on the board in general. Here's some recruiting news but chime in if you are that interested. I already post this stuff on bro bruin gold and bruin zone.

Tj leaf will be on campus tomorrow. He and his family will also be around for Fridays game against APU as his bro plays for them. UCLA scheduled this game just to get him but since that was done the train seems to have fallen off the tracks. See Don MacLean Gate.

Jaylen Brown and Carlton Bragg will be at the game too. Jaylen is the number one player in the country and I think we have a fantastic shot at him. If Brown comes. I think Bragg for sure too. They are friends and Carlton wants to play where the weather is nice!

This morning UCLA saw Marques Bolden. Check him out. Big time player in Dallas. This afternoon they are seeing Marvin Bagley. Check him out. Serious 9th grader.

You probably all know that Zimmerman's visit went great. Really great. UCLA could win this one. Mom remarked how it was way different in a good way from Kansas and UK. Great job coaches.

Same visit was Brandon Ingram. No word on their feelings but people speculate that it's good because he would keep that to himself to not piss off. The locals in NC.

Let me know if anyone wants to read this here. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT