ADVERTISEMENT

Straight up, I'll say it...

cac90277

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2013
SoCal
I just watched the MJ clips and I have seen him in person (this season) twice. I don't see it. I don't see it at all. He is a very good athlete...for the South Bay, not including any private schools in the area.There must be so much upside for this kid that ppl in the know or coaches in the know see, but I've see good players before. They stand out. I know, 6 TD's in one game don't stand out? For a VERY weak league. Yeah, kind of. He is their entire offense, kick returner and punt returner and the teams he's facing are pretty weak. The team in the most recent clips (Torrance HS) is god awful. If I haven't seen him in person, you could say I'm full of it. But I've seen him and when I compare him to other guys I have seen (Rosen, McGrew, Adoree, Cravens) those guys absolutely POP off the field and the TV screen. There is no missing them. I'm not saying I know anything. Just telling what I see and what is right in front of me both in person and on film. And on film, I see nothing on defense. No big hits, no drive to get to the ball, no finish. I'm sorry guys, I just don't see, but I don't not want him, lol. I trust that the coaches know WAY more than I ever will. You tell me what you see and IF you've seen him in person, in pads, for at least a game, tell me what you think. Ed, you also if you have time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News