ADVERTISEMENT

TICKETS to BCSNCG question

footballfanhcb

Sep 10, 2007
Hey, I'm an Auburn fan and I'm planning on coming out for the game in January. I haven't got tickets yet but I was told it's usually fairly easy to get some outside the stadium on game day. Is this true or would you try to get them before leaving to go? I appreciate the help. Looking forward to it. Hear the stadium and area around it is great. Also, any tips on places to go or places to eat while we're there would be appreciated too. Thanks again and good luck in your bowl game.

This post was edited on 12/12 1:58 PM by footballfanhcb

Best get your tix through Auburn tix distribution or tix vendors such as tix masters or stub hub. Scalpers will be a plenty during game day but they will be very pricey. Not ro mention running the risk of phoney tix & under cover cops roaming the parking area. As for dining & drinks you have Old Towm Pasadena which is loaded with nice restaurants & cool bars & nightclubs. Good luck to your Tigers & enjoy our So. Cal hospitality.

Yes, tickets can usually be found. BUT....Do keep in mind scalping (or even selling at face or below) on Rose Bowl premises (inc. parking areas) is illegal for both the seller AND the buyer. AND...they do have sting operations out there all the time for big games. Every year we hear about people being caught in a Rose Bowl sting. So, buyer beware. Buy them off property if at all possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT